Wednesday, March 01, 2006

From Colorado to Brazil


So, Amazing Race got off to a great start! Phil... really, need I say more. As much as I love the race, they need more Phil. But, the teams are pretty much what I thought they'd be. "Hippies" are pretty funny but they're gonna get annoying after awhile. Lake surprised me as the chest beating "grunt grunt" man. "Pinkies"/"Double D's" need to go and they need to go soon but not necessarily before the "Frosties", or as Don and I like to call them: the "Shavers" (if you were listening closely, you'll understand). Enough with the screaming already! John & Rebecca's team is growing on me but I don't think they've got what it takes to make it to the end. Oh well, we'll see, I guess.

Can you wait to see Fran dangling from the rock cliff next week? I almost fell off the couch again tonight when the commercial came on! I wonder if we should Fogg it again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home