Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Are They or Aren't They?

Okay, are the Frat boys gay or bisexual or what? First there was Eric with "I've got to keep the girls happy so I can get in their pants later" and then Jeremy with "I can't wait to get into my speedo". Either way, just plain rude. Even Phil wasn't exempt from their sexual comments. Blech! The Shavers are gone! Thank the Lord! Thought they were annoying last week but they proved themselves more annoying this week. Especially Lisa. Could you complain any more about the car? YEESH!! The mom in the mother/daughter team is rapidly killing my last nerve along with my eardrums. Also, how unsurprising was it that the Geeks did the science experiment?!

Oh yeah, what's with the patches, or bandaids or whatever they are, behind Lake & Michelle's right ears? Are they kicking nicotine together? Or is it some weird nod to their kids at home? Either way, Lake needs to reduce his steroids and increase his ritalin. I really like how he headbutted Michelle when they were leaving last week's pit stop.

4 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

Team MOJO are you kidding me? Monica/Joseph? good lord. I like the comment the Pinkies made about thinking they could get by in this race on their femininity alone - uhhmmm yeah... i love the geeks! he's so in love with his girlfriend it's too precious!

 
At 3/08/2006 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several comments made by contests during the course of last night's show left Becky , John and I asking " Have these people actually ever watched the show before?" . The best was one of the frat boys mentioning that he was wearing his 'suede shoes' when about to do the climbing challenge.

 
At 3/08/2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Nah I don't the fratboys are gay, though I'm sure many gaymen out there would love that to be true. Since I am a gay man, they are "pretty" to look at, but that is where it ends. They are very "Metrosexual", afterall isn't one of them a bartender?

The geeks are cute with the whole pilates comment. I definately think the Dentist couple are smokers, thus the patch and the gum.

It will be interesting next week for sure. Moscow!!! WOOHOO!!!

 
At 3/10/2006 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know lake and michelle, the patches are for motion sickness. Lake is highly competitive, but they are playing it up on TV bigtime. they already told him they were gonna make him out to be a real villain, and no they can't tell who wins. It's part of their contract.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home