Thursday, April 27, 2006

From Oman to Australia

From first to last: Fran & Barry were booted tonight because travel scheduling was the great equalizer yet again and the Hippies were able to catch the same flight as everyone else. I'm getting a little sick and tired of Monica and her little sayings. You know, those things she says that she thinks makes her sound smart. Even worse is Joseph complaining about how bad their luck is! Monica read the clue wrong and you believed her so, you only took one crayfish from the traps instead of the two that you were supposed to! How is that bad luck? That's just MoJo being D'ohD'ohs. And what's with the vendetta against the Hippies?! Don't remember seeing them clash before this episode but maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Not sure about anyone else but the couples seem to be edgier this season. More critical of each other and more verbal about it. Maybe this season's team members just have shorter fuses.

But, the whole prison Road Block was priceless. Was kind of hoping that Monica would do it and get lost, but no such luck.... It was still worth seeing the close call at the pit stop between the Frats and MoJo just to see Monica's face when Phil told Eric & Jeremy that they won a trip to Hong Kong for coming in first. So, now we're down to four teams, which (I'm sorry to say this) means that this season of Amazing Race will be coming to an end soon. GEESH, I hope they double up on seasons of AR again this year and start a new one in July or something.

Favourite Quote from this episode: The Bedouin to BJ & Tyler - "I am Bedouin. I come from the desert." BJ to the Bedouin - "I come from New Jersey."

EDIT: By the way, did I call it or did I CALL it?! Eric and Jeremy were #1 again this week and the Oldie McOldertons were out! Ah, I always knew I was psychic. :P

3 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 7:31 AM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

last night on the couch cuddled with my husband watching our 'programs' i said 'baby, do you love me like barry loves fran?' :p

hehehe um yeah MOJO is extremely annoying, why do they have it out for the hippies? They're easy goin', havin' fun... although I do see them asking people a lot if they want to help each other out/team up MOJO needs to calm down and read their clues a lil better - and i think Ray and Yo should have done the swimming thing... for the soul purpose of seeing Ray in speedo shorts :-X ... TTOW!

 
At 4/27/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Well we never really see what goes on during their pit-stops. I know there was some request from the Hippies to all the other teams for some money, and supposedly they said if they didn't get any the Hippies would YIELD them. So I'm sure there was something said by MOJO.

Ahhh MOJO how stupid can one be! OK I did say they would win before the show started, but boy they are so ANNOYING!!!

I did think it was amazing to see a strong physical looking team like Ray and Yolanda get beat out on a bicycle ride by Barry and Fran!

I believe we have a couple more weeks for the season finale, next to go....Ray and Yolanda

 
At 6/08/2008 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice photos

regards
web designer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home