Thursday, May 04, 2006

They Stayed in Australia

Can Monica be any whinier?! How Joseph puts up with her all day every day, I just don't know. The man has the patience of a saint. I did enjoy the fact that they were too busy arguing to notice when the sand finished running thru the hourglass. "It's not fair. We were here first." Um, well, no you weren't, Monica. Otherwise you wouldn't have been available to be yielded. Doesn't matter who got to the parking lot first, it only matters on the mat. Duh! Little surprised that the Frat boys cancelled everyone else's cabs. They were right, though. It was karma that their cab didn't show. Even funnier is that the other 2 teams blamed it on Joseph. Oh well, it wasn't an elimination round so the Hippies are fine and they all arrived at the same time so it's anyone's game still.

Rebecca is right. The taxi driver was fun-neee!! "I'm just joking, mate. No, I'm not but I saw you." Once again, what do men see in Monica. Although, it was funny to see Eric hitting on her in front of Joseph and to see Jeremy hitting on Yolanda at the Road Block. They just can't help themselves, can they? Though, the supportive "Have fun! Hopefully your chute opens, dude!" from Jeremy to Eric was pretty good, too.

But, I'd have to say that my favourite moment was Monica's face at the mat when she found out the Hippies were still in it because it was a non-elimination round. Guess that means next week's episode is an elimination one. I guess that makes sense since they only go with 3 into the season finale and the first hour of that is usually a non-elimination round so the teams have a chance to change their position going to the final mat.

I didn't laugh harder than I did when Phil crinched in fear from the Outback guy with his whips! I'd like to show him mine. Although, I don't think I've gotten that back from Rebecca yet........

4 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

i told you i'd bring you your whip and you denied all claim to it! haha yeah that was hilarious - poor Phil.

 
At 5/04/2006 8:16 AM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

oh and Ray and Yo are less annoying now - they've loosened up, I kinda like her... i definately like her better than monica oh my gosh girl, get a grip 'i'm not crying'....*sniff sniff*

 
At 5/04/2006 4:01 PM, Blogger Gus said...

All I have to say is EEEK spiders

I'm definately glad Ray and Yolanda finally made it first! They had the best run and fun on this leg of the race.

MoJo..."it's not fair we were here first" YEAH right! Funny funny funny!!! Oh and the comment at the end of leg where MO says "we play with integritiy" HA!!! right after you were there when the Fratboys cancelled the cabs. Hmmm. Next week looks like it won't be a MOJO day! More crying here we come!

 
At 5/05/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

yeah they said they wouldnt have but ya right - i totally forgot how long the yield is for, it's a shame the 'wet' option was so much more time consuming than the 'dry' otherwise mojo would have been left in the dust.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home