Tuesday, March 21, 2006

From Russia to Germany

The mom and daughter are gone!! Not that I have anything against moms and daughters. Just those two. Both really whiny and both really annoying. Lake and Michelle surprised me. They had fun, they weren't rude - it was nice. Kinda can't believe the Pinkies followed the mom and daughter for so long. They went in circles! Not that hard to figure out you're going in circles if you pass the same scenery more than once! The boys had fun with the bottles over the head but have to admit I'd pay good money to see them do the "Slap It" detour. Though, they like to slap it on their own....

But, what was with that RoadBlock?! Could it have been any easier? I mean, you pick up either the feet or the hat and if there's no pole going into the ground, you have a gnome. Or if you're Desiree, you dig in the empty hole and you don't have a "guh-nome". I'd have to say this was a "boy's leg" of the race. Fast cars & beer bottles over the head. I'm sure all the boys felt right at home.

5 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

haha i love the hippies! "SANTA!" hehehe im totally cheering for them since they were cheering for fran and barry and yeah... i feel like putting on some suede, dancin and drinkin some wine woohoo (oh yeah although i wanted the pinks to be out - they're boring and dull -- i even like the frat boys now without them :p)

 
At 3/22/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Yeah the mother and daughter team were terrible last night. I like the daughters comment when they are in the car, "Mom what would you want me to do?" UHM... look at a MAP!!!! that should help? And the Pinkies. HA! following them.

I have to admit Lake did surprise me too, and the old couple, always 4th!!! GOOD FOR THEM!

Now for the Hippies. I liked the line one of them says when they had to change into their outfit, "I'm not wearing any underwear" That was priceless!!!

All in all a very good show. I so want to go to Munich now!

 
At 3/22/2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so I have one thing to say.Did anyone hear the frat boys say that they were hoping the pinkies make it to the mat so that they can continue to tongue with them !!!!!!!!HELLO the look on Phil's face fricken PRICELESS haha i laughed my ass off. The mom and daughter team thank the sweet lord above that they are gone WOO HOO

 
At 3/22/2006 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Sabrina Laura's friend by the way

 
At 3/28/2006 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am of the same age group as Fran and Berry ..I hate them !! I watch all the races ..Love um . When Fran and Barry kept going past the box and not seeing it , then past one again this leg , then Fran was rude at the airport..I hate it, that the young girls are out so quick they were fun.. Im getting sick of David and Lori..also

 

Post a Comment

<< Home